- 1 pkg. Healthy Choice ham
- 1 cup fresh or canned pineapple chunks
- 1 pkg. Sargento Reduced Fat Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- fresh dough (recipe below)
- 1-2 cups marinara sauce for dipping (optional)
- 1 package active dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water (110°F)
- 2 1/2 to 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:In a large bowl, combine the yeast with water, olive oil, sugar, and salt; stir well to proof. After 5 minutes, add half of the flour and mix well. Add all remaining flour except 1/2 cup and mix well with your hands. Transfer the dough to a lightly floured work surface and knead, adding enough additional flour as necessary to form a smooth and elastic dough. Transfer the dough to a lightly oiled bowl and turn it to coat with oil. Cover the bowl with a damp towel and let the dough rise in a warm place until it has doubled in size.
Preheat oven to 375°F. Roll out dough on a floured surface. Layer the filling ingredients on one edge of the dough. Roll the edge over and keep repeating the process until you come to the opposite end. Pinch the edges of the dough together all the way around. Brush the top with olive oil and bake for thirty minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for ten minutes before cutting.